• Welcome to Dany’s DIY Corner, whereby Christmas is officially 46 days away •
Usually you have time to build your own wish list, think long and hard of presents to buy your loved ones and make your plans for the festive period. However, this year went so fast, it was almost like we all went to sleep one night in January, and BOOM! we awoke in November, unprepared for the reality of the upcoming festivities.
Well, I’m not greatly organised myself when it comes to Christmas, especially this year, but I do know one thing… whilst it’s super cold outside and the nights get darker quicker, who doesn’t love to curl up indoors with a hot beverage and relax? And who doesn’t find crafts and DIY fun?
Well, now you can combine the two, and let me tell you, it is SUPER fun!
Below is a list of website links with super easy Christmas craft ‘how-to’s’, so that you can make your very own festive decorations within the comfort of your own home (and super cheap too):
• 6-Pointed A4 Paper Snowflakes – DIY: How to Make 6-Pointed Paper Snowflakes
• Glittered Mason Jar Lanters – How to Make Glittered Mason Jar Lanterns
• Create an easy Twig Wreathe – How to Create a Twig Wreath
• Homemade Paper Baubles – Homemade Paper Ball Ornaments
• Tree Hanging Pine Cone Bow Ornaments – Pine Cone Bow Ornaments
• Tree Hanging Baby Food Mason Jar Ornaments – DIY Baby Food Mason Jar Ornaments
• Christmas Lights Garland With Burlap Ribbon – Lighted Burlap Garland
• Mini Winter Wonderland – Mini Winter Wonderland
• Toilet Paper Roll Mini Reindeers – TP Roll Reindeers
• Sock Snowmen – DIY Sock Snowmen
• Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Characters – DIY Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Craft
• Make Your Own Snow-Globe – DIY Snow Globes
Remember to express your ultimate creativity by adding felt, ribbon, bows, beads, glitter, acorns, dried out slices of fruit, cinnamon sticks, items of nature, popsicle sticks, spray paint.. just have FUN everyone!
Next week’s article – DIY Christmas Presents