Next month marks the return of our Habbox Summer Spectacular!
This year – our 14th annual event – we’ll be taking you back to the history books as four teams from history compete for some incredible prizes… and the honour of winning of course!
The Habbox Summer Spectacular is our biggest annual event and, to make sure the event runs smoothly, we are looking for EIGHT team leaders – two for each team (blue, red, green and black).
If you’re interested in taking up one of those roles – helping to organise, motivate, cheer on and keep it all running smoothly, then keep reading to see how you can become one!
You’ll be expected to:
• Be active for the majority of the days of HxSS (7-16 August)
• Recruit, motivate, and cheerlead for your team
• Help host, DJ or run events
• Be the main point of call for questions for your team
• Keep up with admin on the forum and Discord
• but mostly… be friendly and willing to help out and get involved!
Talk to FlyingJesus, ozad, or lawrawrrr if you want to know more info about what’s involved.
Don’t worry, we’ll be there to help and guide you along every step of the way so you don’t need to have any prior experience!!
If you’re interested in becoming a team leader, send in your applications using the form below.
You have until 18 July to apply!
Team leader application
You do not have permission to view this form.