*knock knock* SPECIAL DELIVERY! Habbo have introduced a new way to buy credits via your mobile phone! Well… not exactly a new way, but an improved and easier way to make sure that all you Habbo’s have a smoother and easier transaction!
Remember the days when you had to send a text to Habbo if you wanted credits, then wait for a reply which didn’t always come and then finally redeem a long and complicated code? Well, fear no more because Habbo have changed the credit system to make it as stress-free as possible!
All you have to do now is follow these three very simple and easy steps:
1. Visit the credits page by clicking here. Once you have, look under the ‘Mobile Phone‘ section and select whether you want 11 credits (£1.50) or 25 credits (£3) and click ‘Continue.’
2. Enter your mobile phone number and wait till you receive a text from Habbo which will say‘Reply with a Y to complete the purchase…’
3. Simply reply to the the text message with the letter ‘Y‘ if you want to continue with the purchase and the credits will automatically be delivered to your Habbo’s purse!
Below is some important information you should familiarise yourself with before making this purchase:
- This system is slightly different for USA users, instead of replying with ‘Y’ you will be asked to enter a four digit PIN which will be provided in the text message.
- For UK users, once you reply to the text message, you will be charged for the credits your paying plus your standard network rate charge which is normally 10-12p.
- The charge will automatically be deducted from your balance once you reply, however if you are on pay-as-you-go or on contract, this will be deducted from your bill and it will be appear on your bill as ‘Zong.’
- Only the following mobile phone networks accept these purchases, they are AT&T, Sprint,Verizon, T-Mobile, VzW, Nextel, Cellular One (Dobson), Alltell, Boost, Virgin, and US Cellular for the USA. For the UK, they are Virgin, Vodafone UK, O2, Tesco Mobile, T-Mobile, 3 Mobile & Orange Mobile.
- The spending limits for USA users are as follows, Virgin: $20 per month, T-Mobile: $30 per month. Boost, Cellular One (Dobson), Nextel and US Cellular: $50 per month. Alltel: $75 per month and AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, VzW: $100 per month. Spending limits for UK users is £30 per week.
Please note: that spending limits are based for each phone number, and not account. Also, make sure that you are on the correct Habbo account when purchasing, because credits will automatically be sent to the Habbo account your are logged in to at the time of purchase! If you do not reply to the text, no Credits will be delivered to your Habbo and no charges will be deducted. This service is only available to UK and USA users!
For more information or customer service, click here. Alternatively, UK users can contact Zongby calling 0843 2189 420 or by emailing email@example.com – USA users can ring 888-722-8035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also read the full FAQ by clicking here.
What do you think of this new and improved way of buying credits? Is it actually easier or is it just more confusing?
Powered by WPeMatico