Good mid-day (is that a thing?) and welcome to Articles’ Easter Eggstravaganza here at Habbox. The Articles event is called “Word Eggs”, and it’s all about solving word puzzles. The second challenge will be a crossword, all chocolate (!) themed. Read on to find out more and win eggs and credits!
This second event will be a word search, and the prize for winning is 3c and 20 eggs! Before I get to it, let me explain some stuff so you know how it works. To claim the credits, contact myself (hungryfront) on HabboxForum, or I’ll find you in game if you comment with your username. Eggs are the way of winning the Easter Eggstravaganza – the person with the most eggs at the end of the event wins 150c, 2nd wins 100c and 3rd wins 50c. Good luck! To win, it’s the first person to get the correct answers in the correct places.
The words you’re looking for are:
|3) Have a break, have a…
7) The thin caramel bar you’ve definitely got at Christmas at least twice
8) That bubbly chocolate you get
|1) Try both, pick a side
2) The company that makes eggs with purple wrappers
4) You’re not you when you’re hungry
5) The little one filled with goo
6) Is supposed to be 10p but is actually 30p and Britain is having a melt down what is happening?
To take part in the crossword, simply hit “Read More” and watch it appear out of nowhere (it’s just an image, it’s not that magic to be honest). May the best word searcher win!