Check out our wiki

Check out our wiki

Did you know our wiki has over 1,800 pages full of all things Habbo? From history to LTD tracking, we've got ya covered!

Check out our wiki
Join the team!

Join the team!

We're always on the lookout for friendly & talented new staff to join our team. Check out our simple application form today!

Join the team!
Coins coins coins!

Coins coins coins!

Want to create your own swimming pool of coins? Better get entering some of our fantastic competitions then hun...

Coins coins coins!
DJLoading...
Now playing: Loading...
...
Fire Bug!0
By - Posted 4th July, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Blackpool, Skegness, Ingoldmells, all great holiday destinations and all can expect the unexpected.

On previous holidays I have been to or have stopped at the three locations above, and on three occasions they have been struck with disaster! It seems that whenever I went a fire occurred there, whether it be deliberate or accidental it always happened!
Now, how did these begin? Arson, cigarette’s or just electrical faults? Companies are quick to lay the blame at the easiest solution but whether it be correct is a different matter.

Now, at Blackpool this occurred a very long time ago, I remember because we were going with our friends and it was a fun experience. It turns out the Promande was closed and we soon found the reason why. An arcade was alight, you could see the words ‘Grab City’ buring in the flames, it was traumatising as I was young and didn’t really understand fires or anything bad. However, we heard that it was purposely burnt so they could create a casino, we go every year and in October 2010 we saw it was now renamed grab city again after many years!

At Ingoldmells however, the fire that occurred was more traumatising than ever, I was scared to sleep as it occurred on the market and I thought that a gas cylinder had made the market set alight, apparently though it was a cigarette but still I was scared because we were stopping in a caravan which had gas cylinders there. I’ll never forget it as I slept in my parents bed that night. Luckily no one was injured and I grew out of it!

Finally, in Skegness, not many years ago an arcade and a casino went up in flames, my Uncle rang my Mother to tell her, apparently it was due to electricity faults, and they agreed to make a casino, but now last year, we find the arcade is rebuilt!

Sometimes fires can damage things, but sometimes they create room for more new things, better things.

Have you ever been near a fire? or something that traumatised you? I would like to hear from you! To make sure I’m not the only one.

Powered by WPeMatico

Like! (No Ratings Yet)
Comments

No one has commented yet. Why not be the first?

Comments are closed.