We are stepping right into the big top tent to enter into the room of Jendro’s Habbo Circus! As you can guess the room is called the Habbo Circus and it is indeed owned by Jendro. When walking into this room you will be thinking wow. It actually looks like a circus. Almost all circus themed rooms that I see do not look as realistic as this one therefore I was lucky enough to track this wonderful room down.’It would have been great if you could explore the ring (or if you prefer rectangle) without having to drop off the tightrope suspended in the room but that would mean the lion would escape. Which no one really wants when you’re eating your popcorn. Have a fun time clowning around while reading my Room Review.
- I like the penguin moving across the Wires (tightrope), it looks cool
- Another thing I love is the circus colours, they are very realistic
- The platforms and stairs shows the many creative ways you can use the normal furni that is placed into the room
- The Christmas Tree doesn’t look like it’s in the right place. Maybe the owner should change it to a normal pine tree like the others
- A Moodlight could be used to hide the walls and floor
Powered by WPeMatico