Today for you guys we have interview with no other than the lovely Rare Values Manger. Enjoy!
1) Tells us a little bit about yourself?
I’m Will, I currently work at Habbox and I enjoy trading on Habbo, music and going out with mates.
2) What do you do at Habbox?
I am the Rare Values Manager at Habbox as well as working in the Competitions department.
3) How long have you been at Habbox?
I have been at Habbox since the end of 2007 when I won a trial as a DJ
4) If could only have one job (at Habbox) and it can’t be any of your current jobs what would it be?
I would chose to become a DJ if I had the time because it gave me some of the most enjoyable times and while I was there, the atmosphere was great and the job was entertaining.
5) How long have you been with Habbox?
I have been at Habbox since the end of 2007 with the odd break.
6) What was your first job at Habbox?
My first job at Habbox like I said before was as a DJ. I became a DJ after winning the Christmas Karaoke and along with the prize was a trial.
7) Since you are Rare Values Manger, why do you like to trade on Habbo?
Honestly I’m not too sure why I like to trade on Habbo. I guess it’s the enjoyment of trading for something you like or getting a good deal and becoming
richer as at this age, it’s not really possible to do it in real life.
8) What do you enjoy outside of Habbo/Habbox?
Outside of Habbo/Habbox I am passionate about music and I enjoy many television shows and going out to the cinema or whatever with mates.
9) Whats your favorite rare?
My favourite rare is the Throne or a Habbo Turntable. I like a lot of rares though.
10) Quick your in the Hunger Games, whats your first move?
I would get a bag of survival things, run away and prepare .
I would personally like to thank Pigperson for doing this interview. If you have anything to say why not comment it below?
Powered by WPeMatico