Enter into the world of Moonlight Stables, owned by OceanMoonlight. Stepping into the room, at first glance it looks like a good room to bring your horse to for a jumping session. Although the room has its flaws, I think it’s still a great room. There is a stable area with two stables in at the far corner of the room, next to a jumping section in the shape of a square which is around a pond. Then we have the picnic area and entrance. Get your saddles on, hop on up and ride away!
- I like the pond area, it brightens up the room a little
- The jumping square is nice and it’s just the right size
- You can see the floor underneath the furniture that is placed down into the room (needs a moodlight to black it out)
- In one area the grass looks a little bare
- The layout of the picnic area looks oddly placed
It’s the news crossword challenge time!
Introducing Spirit the Manic Bunny! She will be making appearances through-out my articles and will be even doing her very own blog from time to time.
Powered by WPeMatico