Okay so everyone has heard about Habbo 2020, right? The huge change coming to Habbo this year.
We’ve had a few updates over the last few months which you can see in this article, along with Habbo’s most recent update..
Habbo wrote this: “Earlier this month, we gave you a first look at Habbo 2020’s UI. The reaction was mixed and we wanted to make sure the community is as informed as it can be.” This was in reference to the screenshots shared a week or so earlier on social media which you can see below.
It is not 100% if this is how it will look but we’ll just have to wait and see.
Looks cool doesn’t it? You can read the full Habbo article about the shop and marketplace by clicking here.
There you have it. These are the screenshots that they have shown us. We don’t really know much more than that.
But they have told us this:
- Habbo 2020 is an entirely new client. It’s being built from the ground up with with Unity, a cross-platform game engine.
- The images are examples of how Habbo 2020 will look on one device. It will be scalable and will adapt to the device you play on.
- Habbo 2020 will still be available to play on desktop.
- Habbo have improved search functionality, filtering and categorisation within the shop/marketplace
- Marketplace will have a “recall all” button
- Tax will be more progressive, lower priced items will be taxed less than they are currently.
- Brand new achievements