Do you like learning new things? Are you into Science? Read more of this article to find out 10 facts about your body!
There’s some very crazy things about our body – many of which we don’t even realize – and today we’re gonna look at 10 quick facts about your body!
1. Your nose can remember 50,000 scents!
2. Humans shed about 600,000 particles of skin every hour!
3. A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult!
4. Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail that’s 3 inches long!
5. The strongest muscle in the human body is the masseter – this is also known as the jaw muscle.
6. Everyone has a unique tongue print – this is similar to your fingerprints!
7. The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colours!
8. Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music that you listen to!
9. Most of the dust underneath your bed is actually your own dead skin!
10. When you take a single step, you are using up to 200 muscles!
Did any of these facts interest you? Were you surprised about what you’ve just read? Did any of those facts gross you out? Did you enjoy this article? Let us know in the comments section below!
HAAA So is the music-heartbeat harmony is true? It happens with me sometimes but I’ve always thought that I was getting crazy or that should be the beginning of a heart attack idk! Pheww