The best TV pitches have been revealed, now it’s time for YOU to get acting!
After choosing 11 ‘pitches’, Habbo now want you to act out one of the pitches and upload it for all to see! Now, if you’re eager to find out how to enter this fabulous competition, read ahead..
Making the video:
1. Gather a group of friends, you can work with 1-6 other Habbos, 6 is the maximum. You must then decide which pitch you are going to choose from, you have a fantastic choice of 11 pitches to choose from. Once you have selected a pitch, create your video! You can either do 1 scene, a sequence of short scenes or maybe even a trailer! However, you must make sure that your video is no longer than 2 minutes, try to be as creative as possible in those 2 minutes.
2. When recording your video, use a piece of ‘Screencasting Software’ such as Hypercam or Camstudio. If you are unsure what these are/how to use them, you will have to search for instructions.
3. Upload your video to Youtube! You need to make sure the title of the video is ‘HABBO.COM TV’. You must also include the names of the Habbos who starred in the scene and the title of the pitch you chose in the video description.
Submitting the video:
1. First of all, remember if you are working in groups pick only 1 person to send it! When you have uploaded your video to Youtube (and have checked that it’s working), copy the website link and place it in an email for ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Ensure that the subject line is ‘Habbo TV’.
2. In the email you will also need to include the Habbo names of everyone who took part (6 maximum, including yourself) and the title of the pitch which you acted out.
3. You see that little button called ‘submit’ or ‘send’. Well you need to click it before Thursday October 6th at 9am EST (that’s 6am in Los Angeles, 2pm in London, 9pm in Singapore, and 11pm in Sydney).
That’s how you create and submit the video, but I bet you’re wondering ‘what’s in it for me?’ Well, the winners of this competition will receive a very special badge and a ‘TV Prize Pack’ which consists of a Flatscreen TV and a Theatre Chair. No need to go to the cinema, you can have one in your own “Habbo Home”.
What you waiting for? Find those film directors, get out the cameras and start recording!
Are you going to enter this competition? Have you got a fantastic idea on a trailer? Or maybe you just want to watch other Habbo’s videos? Whatever your view is, share it now by clicking ‘Read More & Comment’.
Powered by WPeMatico