Who managed to create a culinary masterpiece!?
Last week the staff released a competition to find out who could create a perfect culinary menu, which showed some form of symbolism for Chinese New Year. Well, the staff members have browsed through all the menus submitted to them and have decided on which one they preferred!
The winner was … POCKY08! A big congratulations to him or her (no clues being given in the name) and commiserations to all those participants who unfortunately didn’t win.
So, I’m sure you’re all eager to take a look at the winning recipe. Well, here it is…
– Spring rolls (symbolize money)
– Vegetarian lettuce wrap (symbolize good living – especially made for ChronoZomfg)
Main course dishes:
– (include rice)
– Steamed fish and oyster with soy sauce (symbolize abundance and generosity – not for Yurre)
– Roast Peking Duck
– Shredded boneless chicken
– Bean curd rolls with seaweed (symbolize wealth – especially made for ChronoZomfg and Neja since it has some ‘sushi-feel’ to it with the addition of seaweed..)
– Glutinous rice cake (symbolize prosperity)
POCKY8 received a badge, a ‘mega hamper’ and a rare Forest Dragon Lamp for the wonderful menu! Also, the staff did promise to reward 5 runners up with their own hamper full of food and here they are:
* The food hampers contain all food items available in the hotel.
Hmm… I’m rather hungry now after reading through this article, so I’ll end the article with a joke;
“I’m on a seafood diet. When I see food, I eat it!”.
If you’ve got a comment for this article, why not place it by clicking ‘Read More & Comment’!
Powered by WPeMatico