Yesterday Habbo revealed that they were getting ‘social’ by beginning to use social network sites Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
Habbo on Twitter.com
– More often now Habbo/Sulake staff have been using Twitter more than the other social networks to communicate. There are a few ‘Sulake Tweeters’ who answer the questions you submit to them, but now they are starting to use a Twitter account for just Habbo updates
– You can find the improved Twitter page at: https://twitter.com/habbo
Habbo on Facebook.com
– Habbo on Facebook is used already quite a lot, but it has been revamped and is now used a lot more often. According to Habbo, you will be able to play games, get involved with polls and check out the latest news.
– You can find the new improved Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/habbo
Habbo on Youtube.com
– Habbo has started to use Habbo to show off videos made by Habbo’s and the advertising team. Included in the channel will be the latest product releases and updates on big events, such as Celebrity Visits. They have also included Habbo competition entries and videos made by other Habbo’s!
– Check out the Habbo Youtube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/habbo
What do you think about Habbo’s new Social interactions? Leave a comment!
Powered by WPeMatico