Walking across the hot sands today I saw a room that I thought, Hey I can review that! So I did. It’s very refreshing to look at. All that cool water on a hot day. It’s enough to make you want to jump into it. Oh and not forgetting that sunset in the background that changes. Saddle up your camels and get your walking sandals on. We are going to the land of a very hot place, the Lost Pyramid owned by greenminty. Remember your water bottles!
- I like the creative use of the duck swimming in the water
- The flamingo covers some space so it doesn’t look empty
- The background used is not all the same therefore it makes the room more unique
- What’s nice about the room is the fact that the Teleports guard the Obelisks
- Sunflower in the middle of no where doesn’t really look right
- The waterfall stops in the air, a floating waterfall?
- The rain is not only below the cloud but above it too. Looks like theres a weird force going on there
Overall room rating is (DUN DUN DUN) 7/10 – Not perfect but good enough for me. Click on comment and read below to suggest a room for me to review. Grab a banana and head on over to the room! Click here
Powered by WPeMatico