The ‘Meet and Greet’ transcript is available for all!
For those active members of Habbo and Habbox, you will have noticed that last week the Habbo staff managers held a ‘Meet and Greet’ session, in which you had a chance to ask the staff some questions! As you know, the maximum amount of people who can fit into a room is 50 and minus the 3 managers = only 47 people got the chance to attend that session, so many users missed out on this fabulous opportunity of meeting the hotel staff.
However, there’s no need to panic!!! The staff members have decided to release the transcript from the event. Here it is;
First of all I’d like to introduce myself, I’m Kitano, the Hotel Manager and it’s my job, my awesome job, to work with the other staff and you guys to make your time in Habbo great. Helping me in this task are my girls Friday, Puffin and Neja. Puffin as you know is a legend and just returned from a gruelling trip to North Korea, and Neja likes to play games and throw cardboard mine craft boxes at me.
There’s been a lot of changes, and I know some of you are saddened by the departure of SmoothCriminal, 0rca and Fozzie. The original .com team of Fozzie, Puffin and Smooth Criminal did a fantastic job during and after the merge, and now it’s time for someone else to take the reigns and really make the community flourish. Luckily, Neja and I have the sage like guidance of Puffin to help us along, and correct our grammar.
So what’s changing otherwise? We’re going to be in-game a lot more, hanging out with you guys, playing games, talking and most importantly listening. This is, after all your community.
We’re bringing back some old regular features and some new ones. To start with we have WTF on Fridays where you can ask us questions, we have Gamers Corner where you can chat with Neja about the latest gaming news, and Soapbox where you can have your say about Habbo.
That’s to start with, we have lots more ideas on the way, but we thought we’d go easy on you for now.
So from now until Christmas, here are our promises to you:
1. We’re going to be here in Habbo with you, hanging out, and listening to you
2. We’re going to work hard to make Habbo the most fun place for you with regular events and activities
3. We’re going to come up with a weird catch phrase that you’ll all be using at school and college for years to come
4. We will make you smile
5. We will not merge with Habbo Cambodia
That’s only the speech given by Kitano (a hotel manager) – on the news article, it did not mention some of the other responses given. So we did a little digging, not that much digging – we discovered the responses on the HabboxForum (you really need to check it out – HabboxForum.com.) Here are some of the other responses that were given;
– They are going to look into customer care and moderator more
– When have you never seen new items for Habboween? This shows new items to be coming soon
– Habboween is going to be an exciting (scary) time
– Situation about retros is always being investigated, Kitano doesn’t care about them ‘obviously’
– Grecian wants them to bring out chainsaws for Habboween
– Kitano does not know who Ludus is (Ludus was an ex-assistant hotel manager for Habbo.co.uk)
– Kitano wants bots, but it would wipe out most jobs?! (Habbo jobs e.g. Habbo McDonalds)
– Kitano also wants to be able to teleport and go to other rooms on your horse and with effects
It looks like these staff will be providing a pretty exciting future for Habbo!
Did you attend the Meet and Greet session? Did you get the chance to ask a question to the staff? Share your view now by clicking ‘Read More & Comment’.
Powered by WPeMatico