I’ve walked into many rooms during my Room Reviews and this one is no different. What attracts my interest the most when I entered this room is the castle section. You don’t see that kind of furni being used an awful lot. It was refreshing to see if im honest. There are some furni choices which you would think the room would clash with them however, surprisingly they don’t and fit in perfectly with the room design. Who owns this room? Wishy does and the room is called My Habbo World. Let’s dive right into the rest of the room review!
- The castle part is a really nice touch to the room
- I like the way the Ditch is used as a bridge over the Water
- The Tiki Waterfalls and Hedges are nice when used diagonally
- The random Habbo Cola Poster on the wall looks out of place
- Need more Tiki Walls I think so the black wall behind it doesn’t show as much
Spirit wants to tell you a fact that she has recently learnt. So I will bid you a farewell and let her come and tell you about it.
Powered by WPeMatico