Norman, the French Hotel Manager, has revealed some juice in his weekly meeting, and we at Habbox would like to extend a cup of coffee in thanks for the information he so kindly offers to his Hotel users.
Like usual, there is a whole bunch of new releases for Habbo in the coming few months. Thanks to Puhekupla for retrieving this, and to an anonymous guest who kindly translated their poor English into something we can all understand:
– New Habbo France staff: Miss.Sunshine
– The Pet Horse will be released next week.
– The Pet Horse will be mountable
– The Pet Monkey will never be released in the Catalog.
– New achievements will be out by the end of the year.
– New games will come for Christmas in the fourth quarter of 2011, it will be a great Christmas.
The second and third, regarding the horse, are the main idea of the whole meeting. After the spiders, crocodiles, chicks and dragons, there haven’t been many new pets. However, being able to ride the horse is a new feature, combining pets with effects. And for those of you without an iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phone, you will not be able to buy the monkey. Its availability in unique apps is intended to stay. And as they do every year, Sulake have something big planned for Christmas, which comes with some new badges. New games to match Battle Banzai and the Puzzlebox are also coming for the end of 2011. Possibly a festive funfest?
What do you think? Are you excited to get horsing around? Or have you got a case of Susan StubbornSaddle? Leave your thoughts below!
Powered by WPeMatico