Easy (3 Ingredient) Nutella Brownies!
Ok, so I don’t know about any of my wonderful readers, but I LOVE chocolate (far too much for my own good haha), and I also love baking, so when I combined the two, it’s my version of absolute BLISS!
I have decided to share with you this super simple and wonderfully scrumptious recipe for Nutella Brownies that I have used so much, and let me just say.. it has never failed to satisfy my sweet cravings!
• 1x400g of Nutella (equivalent to just over 1¼ cup of Nutella)
• 2 Medium Eggs
• 1/2 cup of Self Raising Flour (60g/125ml)*
Optional: 1/4 teaspoon of salt (it really does make a world of difference, believe me!)
*If you do not have self-raising flour, you can make your own by adding 1 teaspoon of baking powder to half a cup of plain flour.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F)
• Combined the Nutella, Eggs, Self Raising Flour and Salt in a mixing bowl and beat together (or whisk) until the batter is lump free and smooth.
• Place the brownie mixture in a greased/lined baking tray (brownie tin) and bake for 25 minutes
• Check your brownies are cooked through* and using an oven glove (or tea towel), take them out and set them aside to cool down, then.. ENJOY!
*If you are unsure whether your brownies are cooked through, take a clean skewer or knife and insert into the middle of the brownie. When you take it out, it should be clean. If it comes out with wet mix on then leave the brownie in the over for a further 5-10 minutes until cooked through. If it comes out clean you can take your brownies out, as they are ready!
Did you know, you can also put your own twist to the brownies by adding Chopped Nuts, Cherries, Chocolate Chips, Coconut, Cinnamon etc.
I hope you all enjoy making this recipe, and if you’d like to see more, then leave me a comment down below and let me know!