Jack was so curious about what he saw in Christmas Town – he had finally found something new and exciting, and wanted to be part of it.
When Jack returns to Halloween Town he wants to share what he saw in Christmas Town. He calls a town meeting to describe what he saw to everyone but nobody is interested. In an attempt to impress everyone he tries to make Christmas Town sound scary…
For your chance to win 10 Snowflakes in our Christmastime event, write a speech that will convince others that Christmas is a scary holiday.
TWO lucky entrants will be selected to win 10 Snowflakes each.
A Fat Man has kids sit on his lap, promises them presents and takes pictures with them. Why you ask? He is the worlds most notorious pedophile. Why else bribe the kids with promises of gifts?! This holiday has become one big party of Santa, the pedo, so you better hide yo kids, and hide you wife, cuz he’s got a “candy cane” and he knows how to use it.
So let us devide Christmas up in 10 parts
1. First of Christmas is basicly alot of consuming, we run around from store to store finding gifts, sweets, food and more gifts.
2. We use the holiday to eat as there was no tomorrow or we are going into a war and food would becoe a rarety.
3. You love Jehovas witnesses coming to ur door at 10 am? You will love this holiday cause it has kids runing door to door singing Christmas carols, not necesarily kids who know how to sing, just kids in general.
4. Everything is decorated, every single house has lights enough to blind any driver who come near the house, i have never done this but i assume these people has free electricity or dosnt really care about their money.
5. We kill a tree to take it into our home and dance around its corpse.
6. We have a imaginary man we teach our kids breaks into our house on Christmas night to give them gifts, so if a burgler, in a santa costume, with a sack breaks into our house on Christmas eve and our kids see him. They will do nothing but run back to bed, because we taught them that santa cannot see the being up when he visits.
7. We promiss our kids gifts, but also teach them that it is the thought that counts. So when sadistic Uncle Jim comes with old socks he stole from a homeless guys and wrapped for little Timmy. Timmy has to act like he is gracefull.
8. We use the holiday as an excuse to get pissed dayly og eggnot.
9. We use the holiday to cash in on all of the deleted scenes of our favorite movies and shows by fit christmas in there and sell them as a holiday special.
10. All of the upon is how we celebrate the birth of Christ.
Short reacap we ruin ourself by buying crap, we kill the nature, we eat and drunk way more than our health can bare, we allow our kids to run door to door and anoy our neighbors, we let burglers in after we are allready ruined by our consuing, we watch **** tele and last and probably worst, we take a gigantic dup on Christianity. Merry ******* Christmas.
CHRISTMAS MEANS SPENDING MONEY ON OTHER PEOPLE INSTEAD OF PIZZA FOR YOURSELF AND THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN LIKE WHAT YOU BUY WHICH IS VERY WORRYING AND ALSO SOME FAT DUDE BREAKS IN TO YOUR HOUSE AND DRINKS YOUR BLOODY MILK FOR SOME REASON
If only I could erase from my eyes what I have just seen … Millions and millions of small creatures (or would they be children?) clustered in virtuous rows of cardboard boxes with a bow tied on top, working hard and slavishly without getting a single penny for it! Think about their wives! And an old, pot-bellied man with a whiskey breath demanding more competence from the poor workers. I saw giant pines being cut to death and humiliated by children who began to put colored balls and electric colorful lights on the corpse … I WILL NOT SLEEP TODAY, GO CHECK THAT BY YOURSELVES.