Have you had any problems with your Horse? If so, have you taken it to the vet yet?
Habbo has recently had a few manure problems, of the horses leaving piles and piles of manure all over the room. Another problem with the horses at the moment is that the horses seem to be mouthing back to the owners; this is just one of the symptoms.
With these problems habbo have made a Horse Hotel where you are able to speak with
- Dr Valerie – MD veterinary science.
- Phil, pharmacy genius – I’ll give your horse the meds it needs
Going through the teleport from the Horse Veterinary Hospital will take you to the Hospital Back Room which will ask you if you would like to take part in the Habbo Horse Poll.
If you wonder if your horse has any symptoms of the disease, the following are the symptoms:
- Sarcasm Disorder – With this disease the horse will mumble back sarcastic and sneaky comments back to you.
- Bowel Syndrome – With this disease after your horse eats (no matter what it is) your horse will then shoot it out the other end within a couple of minutes.
- The Hoof Plague – With this disease if the horse’s hooves are covered in green mold, from standing around in unclean sawdust. If the horse has this, then you forgot to clean out your stable?
- Body Image Disorder – Try not to allow your horse to try on so many outfits, because if you do then your horse may become unhealthy because of it not feeling so good about itself. Try to keep your horse natural and it’ll keep beautiful naturally.
- Baked Beans Addiction – Try not to feed your horse to much or it’ll start to grow a Baked Beans Addiction. Do you want your horse walking around with a breeze about their bottom every day?
Do you have what it takes?
50 Random Habbo’s which answer the poll correctly will receive a badge but only for the Equine Health Experts. It gets Better, Out of the 50, 10 of the best
The poll will be open until Friday 21st October at 4:30pm GMT (4:30pm in London – 8:30am in Los Angeles, 11:30am in New York and Toronto, 11:30pm in Singapore and 2:30am in Sydney the next morning.)
Do you recon you’ve got what it takes for you to win the badge? Are you one of the people that take care of their horses? Let us know by posting your comment by clicking on ‘Read More & Comment’.
Powered by WPeMatico