The Graphics Department: 7 Fabulous Facts
This article is sponsored by The Graphics Department! I’ve asked our lovely graphics manager ExtraKen to give us some interesting Habbox graphics related facts. Ready to dive into a pool of creativity? Lesssgo!
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
- There is a pixel artist showcase on Habbox.com! I highly recommend you have a browse, it’s absolutely fantastic! Below are a few examples, but you can see more and check out who made them here: https://habbox.com/goodies/pixelart
2. The Graphics Department create badges for events on Habbo. We’ve had close to 100 badges, and Graphics have created over two thirds of them! See them here: http://habboxwiki.com/Habbox
3. The first Graphics Department manager was ExtraKen…. and he is also the current manager!
4. The current Habbox logo was created by LUCPIX. Check out the early draft.. (Between 2015-2018, Habbox didn’t have a logo! Weird..)
5. There is an “Elite Alterations” section on Habboxforum.com. If you post your creations on the forum, the graphics manager has the choice to move it to the Elite section! Post your creations here.
6. The Graphics Department used to host monthly competitions for pixel art, photography and other creative arts! Say aye if you want them to make a comeback!
7. The graphics manager won the “President Pulx’s Dream Badge Designer” competition on Habbo.com – here’s ExtraKen’s beautiful badge which will be available next month! How exciting!
What’s your fave creation from the Pixel Art showcase? Let us know in the comments below!
Yet again Fel, these articles are Suprb! Ken is an amazing addition to Habbox – thank you for being incredible
Very Nice! I’m excited to see/get badge!
Our graphics team is sooo talented Habbox would not be the same without you!