Don’t get me wrong; I love Habbo. This is a Habbo Fansite after all. There’s just one problem: there are multiple problems. If us players could have our say in it, Habbo would be a whole lot better, wouldn’t it? I asked a few Habbos what they think should be added to the game, and included a few ideas of my own. Read More!
- Let’s start with something I talked about in an article long, long ago; if players could design items and furni to sell or keep. This would need a price though, otherwise the Habbo Economy System will be ruined completely. That combined with the Marketplace would be overkill. My idea would make the economy better. People who aren’t so good at pixel art could pay modern day Picasso’s to design the throne, or crown, or cheese faced bear of their dreams.
- Here’s an idea from the member of the Habbo community. He asked to stay anonymous, so I’ll just call him John. John said that the Habbo staff should work together, instead of trying to look better than the other. I agree with him completely. Sometimes, it seems like they never even met each other. This is made evident sometimes when you report someone. If an admin intervenes, which is rare, they will usually be reaching for the button to get there ASAP just so another member can’t do the same.
- Here’s another from me. Scripting. It’s something that can make or break a game. Habbo has the wired system. When I first heard of it, I thought it was something like scripting, with the effects and causes. After getting into real scripting though, I realised we were missing out. If you could add a script to a room, the possibilities could be endless.
- Here’s one coming from a fellow Habbox staff member. They didn’t answer when I asked if they wanted to stay anonymous, so for the sake of their privacy, I take their absence as a yes. They actually sent a whole rant list, but I picked two suggestions. My favourite was to stop muting everything. I liked this because it reminded me of the first article I wrote. I ranted about the “Bobba” filter system for about four paragraphs.
- Another suggestion coming from the staff member, in their words: “to bring back when you have credits to go inventory”, and I agree with them completely. That is, if they meant what I meant. I take this as making all credits become in game items you don’t have to buy, like the current system. This would help a lot. People lose a lot of money to that blasted exchange system.
While we’re still on the topic of credits, I have five of them waiting for whoever might win my contest. To enter, simply comment below with your Habbo username and another thing you would change in Habbo if you could. The most relatable suggestion will win. The contest ends at 20:00 GMT on Wednesday.
Anyways, if you liked the article, feel free to hit the like button, or even comment.
‘Til next time,
Lovely Article! 🙂