Love is in the air… right?
IDK I’m not your dad, work it out yourself. I’m just here to tell you how to have a great Friday.
Go on, keep reading.
Ok so it isn’t just Friday, it’s the day of the Feast of Saint Valentine. Chap was a bishop of some sort who supposedly got tortured and killed back in the year 269, when I was a young boy. I didn’t know him, but that with delightful story I see no reason whatsoever that he shouldn’t be chosen to represent love and courtship.
Anyway, let’s get on with a list of what you should do on this fine day. I’m lovely (famous for it) so I’ll include a list for singletons and a list for those who are loved up. I’m really too good to you people.
Did I have to drop a bot for this picture because I’m so alone? You bet.
[FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALONE TODAY…]
You may feel lonelier today than other days, which is a shame. Try these things to make you feel better:
- Build a cake out of meat.
- Go out for lunch on your own and see if you can guilt people into giving you free food.
- Purchase a large amount of Vaseline for those calloused hands.
- Join one (or several) of our wonderful departments at Habbox so you get to work with me.
- Befriend the spirit of a large oak tree.
- Invent a language that only you can understand.
- Learn to whistle a tune.
- Learn to whittle a tuna.
- Write a letter to a local politician asking for an increase in potholes.
- Wear two pairs of socks, but don’t tell anyone. Hahahahaha you rascal.
- Cabbage surprise.
- Have TWO ice creams.
- Invite all of your friends over at the same time.
[FOR THOSE WHO ARE COUPLED UP AND IN LOVE]
- Go away.